PHCC of California and the Sacramento Valley are excited to announce that we will be sponsoring a hole for the Copper for Kids Golf Tournament. There are still opportunities available for all of you industry businesses, vendors, insiders, and friends who want to support such an amazing cause.
What is Copper for Kids?
Copper for Kids is a campaign of Stanford Sierra Youth & Families (SSYAF), and was founded over 11 years ago. It was established to raise funds to provide permanent loving families and support services to local children in foster care. Without the support of a family, these vulnerable youth face devastating outcomes. Within just 2 years of aging out of foster care, more than 50% of these youth will be homeless, in jail, or addicted to drugs and alcohol.
Originally the campaign focused on enlisting the support of the construction industry to raise funds through recycling scrap copper and has now expanded to include more ways to help. Together, we can ensure that every child in foster care has permanent connections to family and the support they need to thrive.
- COLLECT SCRAP COPPER – By collecting scrap copper and other recyclable materials from job sites, you and your company can make a lasting impact on the life of a child.
- CHOOSE STANFORD SIERRA – Is your company planning a golf tournament or other fundraising event? Choosing SSYAF as the beneficiary is a simple way to generate valuable resources for youth in foster care.
- SPONSOR – Become a sponsor for the annual Copper for Kids Golf Tournament hosted by Iron Mechanical and help raise funds to provide permanent, loving families for local children in foster care.
- DONATE – Make a gift today to ensure children have the unconditional commitment of a family. Click here to donate.
- MENTOR – Become a mentor who can open up a world of wonder for a youth in foster care. Attend an upcoming orientation for more information! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- FOSTER/ADOPT – Open your heart and home to a child in foster care. Contact us at (916) 344-0199 or email email@example.com to learn how you can help.
For more information, please contact Christie Shorrock at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 545-4868. Please also see the Tournament Sponsorship Packet below.