December 2, 2022
Tracy Threlfall Represents PHCC of California and PHCC of Sacramento Valley at Contractor Association Executive Director Input Meeting
Federated Insurance® welcomed fourteen Executive Directors of the nation’s influential contractor industry associations to an input meeting on November 14-15, 2022. Chief Executive Officer Tracy Threlfall represented PHCC California and PHCC Sacramento Valley at this event and shared her thoughts on the current challenges and opportunities for our members.
The group shared insight into how member businesses are navigating challenges and how they benefit from specialized insurance coverages and risk management solutions for contractors. Throughout the session, attendees praised many of the services Federated offers member clients, such as:
- Employee safety training found in the mySHIELD® online client portal, as well as the certificate management, drivers lists, and vendor resources.
- Federated DriveSAFESM telematics, which helps improve employee driving behavior.
- Federated’s network of independent estate planning attorneys to support business succession planning.
- In-person Risk Management Academy seminars and monthly educational webinars.
- Direct marketing, risk management, and claims personnel committed to providing unmatched customer service.
Participants spoke in-depth about how Federated Insurance can continue providing value to contractor businesses and industry associations. The perspective gained during the two-day input meeting will help improve future products and services developed with contractors in mind — and assist Federated in supporting its clients and association partners nationwide.
Contractor Association Executive Director Input Meeting Attendees:
First row, left to right: Tracy Threlfall, Cindy Regier, Marilyn Stansbury
Second row, left to right: Gina Scumaci, Cecily Millan, Brenda Dant
Third row, left to right: Becky Rauen, Helene Webster, Aaron Hilger, Mike McGraw, Jeff Beiriger, Joyce Frank
Fourth row, left to right: Thayer Long, Bill Kite, Nick Lower, Mark Ingrao, Dave Szymanski, Mike Kerr