California Prevailing Wage Law & Skilled Trained Workforce
Join attorney Carrie Bushman of Cook Brown LLP for an in-depth review of California prevailing wage laws and skilled and trained workforce requirements on a growing number of projects.
If you are:
- The primary contact for the company
- The person in charge of certified payroll and/or HR
- The individual who processes DAS 140/142
- The person who processes training contributions
You should attend! LIMITED SEATING!
This class will focus on:
- Prevailing wage basics, as well as recent changes to the prevailing wage law involving penalties for violation of public works contractor registration requirements;
- Apprenticeship compliance;
- Skilled & trained Workforce/apprentice graduation requirements, including new penalty provisions for non compliant contractors
- How to read state wage determinations
- How to take proper credit for fringe benefit contributions
- How to calculate required apprentice graduation % on skilled & trained workforce jobs
Additional attendees – $10/Members $25/Non-MembersDownload Registration Form