Benefits of PHCC-GSA-PUAC Training Program
Training with the PHCC-GSA-PUAC Plumbing State & Federally Registered Apprenticeship and Trainee Program benefit both the employee and employer and contributes skilled Journey-Level plumbers in the Plumbing Industry.
- Skilled workers trained to industry/employer specifications to produce quality results
- Meet public works requirements for utilizing California state & federally-registered apprentices
- Reduced turnover
- Provides systematic training to develop more informed and productive employees
- Apprentices are more committed to the employer
- Increased productivity
- Reduced training costs
- Earn while you learn a trade/occupation
- Earn State & Federally-Registered Apprenticeship Status
- Portable credentials that are nationally recognized
- Demonstrate Your Advanced Knowledge in the Plumbing Industry
- Gain Instant Professional Credibility
- Conduct Knowledgeable Conversations with Clients/Homeowners
- Stand Head and Shoulders above the Competition
- Increase Your Earnings Potential
- Advance Your CAREER!
PHCC-GSA-PUAC offers State registered apprenticeship programs in 46 Northern California Counties and Federal registered apprenticeship programs statewide with a proven history of graduating qualified Journeymen. We also offer trainee programs statewide.
- Dolores McDonald, Director of Apprenticeship Training firstname.lastname@example.org
- Theresa Perez, Training Coordinator email@example.com
- Richard Carrington, Master Instructor firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested in more information about becoming an State & Federally Registered Apprentice/Trainee – Please email us, and include name, address, telephone and county of residence.
Note: A high school diploma or GED is required to participate in the Apprenticeship program only. Trainees are not required to have a diploma or GED.